It's time to once again check in with our College Top Ten Power Rankings. There is some change this week with Central Washington moving up. St. Mary's also moves up one while Arizona come into our rankings.
1. Cal (Last Week: 1; beat Santa Clara 65-21): Even with a Freshman-Sophomore team Cal had no trouble taking care of Santa Clara. The Bears are playing with confidence at the moment and when they have that they are hard to stop. This week they'll be challenged more against Arizona State and Cal Poly. The week after UBC awaits. Up next: Arizona State, Cal Poly
2. BYU (LW: 2; match postponed): The Cougars were set to play Utah Valley University over the weekend but the match was postponed. That will limit BYU in their preparation for the Glendale Raptors this week. BYU had some turmoil this week after it was announced that they have been stripped of their 2015 Varsity Cup title. BYU can put that all behind them this week as they take on the Glendale Raptors in Colorado. Up next: Glendale Raptors
Take the jump to read more.
3. St. Mary's (LW: 4, beat Air Force 55-0): We moved St. Mary's ahead of idle Life after a big win over Air Force on the road. The Gaels are for real this year and have the talent to go head to head with anyone in the country. They have already played a lot of rugby this year and that is going to help them as the season progresses. They have the week off until they play BYU. Up next: Bye
4. Life (LW: 3; pre-season): Life are still in their pre-season but will get going soon. Up next: pre-season
5. Central Washington (LW: 6; beat Lindenwood 21-3, Lindenwood-Belleville 45-12): The Wildcats couldn't have had a more perfect trip through the Midwest than what they had. Not only did they face two quality opponents but they came away with two quality wins. Their win over Lindenwood was especially impressive and should put the rest of the country on notice that Central Washington are doing something special this year. Up next: Valley
7. Penn State (LW: 7; pre-season): Penn State are still in pre-season. Up next: Pre-season
8. Arizona (LW: NR, beat UCLA 47-8): Arizona have been flying under the radar the past few seasons but this might be the year they break out. They took it to a tough UCLA team this last weekend and are constantly improving. Up next: Grand Canyon
9. Army (LW: 9, pre-season): Army are still in their pre-season.
10. Davenport (LW: 10; pre-season): Davenport are another team in pre-season.